- A warm welcome in your room
- Bathing bag with bathrobe & slippers
- Room category for BEST PRICE
- SPA area free of charge even on the day of departure
- Delicious surprise as farewell
- no deposit required all year round
- A delicious schnapps to the end
Recipes to Try Out
The taste of a holiday
We have simply written down some of our head chef's finest recipes for you to try out at home.
Take home a piece of Tyrol with you!
Zillertal 'Schlutzkrapfen' with King Prawns
- 400 g cake flour
- 200 g melted butter
- 125 g water
- 2 egg yolks
'Schlutzkrapfen' Pasta Dough
Mix the flour, butter and water into a dough, then work the 2 egg yolks into the mixture. Let the dough rest for 10 min. Roll the dough thinly and cut into circular pieces.
- 2 king prawns (raw)
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1 courgette
- 2 red onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip
Filling for the 'Schlutzkrapfen'
Cook the 5 potatoes until soft, mash them leave to cool. Work the chopped shallots, sour cream and chives into a creamy compact mixture. Fill the rolled pieces with the creamy mixture and seal.
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 5 potatoes
- 300 g Zillertal 'Graukäse' cheese
- 3 dessert spoons of sour cream
- salt and pepper
Prawns and Vegetables
Marinate the king prawns in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic for 1-2 hours. Then sear them in the pan on a high heat and allow to simmer. Finely chop the vegetables and sear them in the same way.