- A warm welcome in your room
- Bathing bag with bathrobe & slippers
- Room category for BEST PRICE
- SPA area free of charge even on the day of departure
- Delicious surprise as farewell
- no deposit required all year round
- A delicious schnapps to the end
We are a quality approved Bike-hotel
Mountain Biking in Tyrol
Great routes, an excellent network of trails and Tyrol's impressive mountains will set hearts racing - for both family tourers and professinal cyclists alike.
Families, in particualr, have the wide and sunny valley bottom as a quiet cycleway at their disposal. And, since cycling is of course just half the fun, over 130 mountain lodges are inviting places to enjoy well-known Zillertal natural products.
Our new e-bikes 2018:
Our guest can rent brand new e-bikes (Ghost Hybride Teru X .9 AL 2018) directly in our hotel.
The performance motor from Bosch fits perfectly with the Teru X, Ghosts lightweight, racy E-Hardtail. Uphill the propulsion is enormous and the balanced geometry ensures plenty of agility, but also safety and directional stability. This e-bike is also a hit off the track.
Attached the fulfilled criteria
Our quality-approved accommodation for cyclists offers the ideal conditions for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Tirol. All approved accommodation options must fulfil the following criteria:
· Sport breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.) – does not apply to holiday apartments & campsites
· Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
· Bike stands in front of the accommodation
· Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
· Bike information area with the following:
· map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region
· three free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map)
· list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops + opening hours/addresses
· list of bike schools/guides + opening hours/addresses
· timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport)
· specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
· weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
· Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
· Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing (may be subject to a surcharge)
· Accommodation must be bookable online
· Cycle / mountain bike information must be provided on the accommodation website
· information about the region recommended rides, downloadable bike map, all-inclusive deals for cyclists & mountain bikers, etc.
Book or inquire now