- A warm welcome in your room
- Bathing bag with bathrobe & slippers
- Room category for BEST PRICE
- SPA area free of charge even on the day of departure
- Delicious surprise as farewell
- no deposit required all year round
- A delicious schnapps to the end
Our hunting ground - "Der Fellenberg"
Our hunting ground, known as "Der Fellenberg", is at an attitude of 1,500 to 2,500m; situated below the 'Edelhütte' lodge and extending over 250 hectares. Most of the game that we serve comes from here. The land is looked after by our hunting supervisor, Christoph Pfister. All native species are to be found in the shoot - roe deer, deer & chamois.