- A warm welcome in your room
- Bathing bag with bathrobe & slippers
- Room category for BEST PRICE
- SPA area free of charge even on the day of departure
- Delicious surprise as farewell
- no deposit required all year round
- A delicious schnapps to the end
Golf Course in Zillertal
A golfing holiday in Zillertal for professionals and beginners
Discover the new 18-hole championship course on a golfing holiday in Zillertal and enjoy individual training sessions. If you wish to improve your handicap or get a license to play whilst on holiday, it is well worth staying in Zillertal. An 18-hole golf course has been been built in Uderns.
Get a 'license to play' during a golfing holiday in Zillertal
Practice your stroke on a golfing holiday in Tyrol and and get to know the tricks of the trade! Golf tuition at the new golfing centre in Zillertal offers very high standards for both advanced players and beginners. You will receive instruction from PGA golf professionals and can take advantage of the ultra-modern facilities.
Once you have passed the test, you can enjoy golfing in Tyrol at a club of your choice. A 'Platzreife' license to play allows you to use almost every golf course in Europe.
If you are playing golf for the first time in Tyrol, it is worth joining a taster course. The number of participants is restricted to a maximum of ten people. Test your skill and let professionals show you the correct stroke.
Learn with PGA golf professionals
What an intensive course for a 'Platzreife' license to play includes:
Course contents: Learn about and improve your basic golf strokes (tee-off, approach shots & putting), rules and golf etiquette in theory and practice, license to play test incl. green fee and test fee, hire of clubs and range fee for 5 days, practice balls for instruction, as well as a golf starter kit with logo balls, information pack and golfing rule book.
- Aim: Preparation for the 'Platzreife' license to play test (theory and practice) and test in accordance with Austrian Golf Association rules.
- Course times: Monday from 13.00 to 15.00 hrs, Tuesday to Friday from 09.00 to 12.00 hrs (course times may be rescheduled for the afternoon)
Some previous knowledge (e.g. a beginner's course or elementary golf instruction) is an advantage for successful completion of the license to play course
Golf Tuition in Zillertal
For your golfing holiday in Tyrol, choose the type of tuition that meets your individual needs. Take part in a single course or book a 5-day license to play intensive course with subsequent test.
The intensive course for a license to play takes 1 x 120 minutes and 4 x 180 minutes.
Learning to play golf in Zillertal - what to expect:
Zillertal Golfing Centre
- Extensive (covered) driving range
- Three fairways for 'Platzreife' license to play tests
- Golf school office at the driving range
- Short course with chipping green, bunkers and putting
The new 18-hole championship golf course in Zillertal
Experience the fascination of golf in Zillertal on the new 18-hole championship course.
The new golf course extends over 65 hectares. In addition to the championship course, facilities also include a good-sized practice area with short game area and covered driving range, as well as a modern clubhouse.